1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Force Close, Installation unsucssesful problems.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kokujin2142, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Kokujin2142

Kokujin2142 Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    So I got the Droid Charge last weekend, it's my first Smart phone. Throughout the day I downloaded a Few apps and all is well. The next day I go to download some more, but everytime I try to, it either says Download unsuccessful or it DL's it and it says Installation unsuccessful. And on the rare occasion it does both successfully, it ALWAYS force close the new app. All the apps I downloaded the first day work fine except a lot of the time the facebook app and Zedge app force close, and other times they work fine.

So after all that, I uninstalled all the apps I downloaded and turned off my phone. When I turned it back on, all the apps I uninstalled were back. And I still can't download anything, and the facebook and zedge apps work sometimes and othertimes force close.

Besides that the phone works fine, it's just I can't download anything and any new apps force close. Any help would be great. Thanks an advanced!

Advertisement

2. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 15, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    I would do a factory reset. See if that helps.

3. Kokujin2142

Kokujin2142 Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    How do you do a factory reset? And is there any chance of it messing up my phone at all? Thanks for the reply

4. Kokujin2142

Kokujin2142 Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011

anyone?