1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Force Close issue is a pain!! HELLLPPP!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nicktheqwik, Jul 12, 2011.

1. nicktheqwik

nicktheqwik Newbie
    None

Jul 1, 2011
    Sales
    DFW, Texas
    I have a rooted Optimus M and I am slowly learning how to install a new ROM. Slowly but surely. Anyways, I recently had to do a recovery boot, after the phone had deleted all my content, thanks Titanium, I am getting the infamous "____" has stopped unexpectedly when I try to enter the Android Market. It has started to affect Droid Overclock as well. Any suggestions that would get me back into the market and thus spend money would really help.

Love the site guys!!

Advertisement

2. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Android Expert
    None

If you deleted bloatware, a factory reset will not bring it back. If you made a full backup with TBP, you can use that to restore bloatware. Otherwise you will have to jump through some hoops to fix your phone. You'll either have to use the deleted system apps thread or flash your phone back to stock.

Sounds like you deleted Browser.apk, which most of the apps in the phone are hooked into.

3. nicktheqwik

nicktheqwik Newbie
    None

Jul 1, 2011
    Sales
    DFW, Texas
    Do you happen to have any idea what bloatware from Metro PCS would affect Market? As I still have Browser.apk i didnt touch any of those. :)

4. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Android Expert
    None

Pretty much Browser.apk is the only one that I know of having an affect on multiple internet related things. Did you happen to keep track of what you removed?

5. nicktheqwik

nicktheqwik Newbie
    None

Jul 1, 2011
    Sales
    DFW, Texas
    All the clock apps, the calendar, and all the metro apps. And loopt and mobile banking

Tags: