• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Force Close messages, market & Google Talk

Hey there,

I'm wondering if someone can help me out. I have a MT3G that has been rooted and unlocked and I've been using it for nearly 2 weeks. Ever since I first got it a warning screen pops up that says "The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and then Force Close. This happens when I first turn on the phone and when I try to install ANY app from the market. I also cannot access Google Talk. Once I touch the icon a screen pops up that says "The application Google Talk (process com.google.android.talk) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I have done a factory reset which didn't help, I've tried clearing data from gmail and google talk and nothing has had any affect on the problem. Does anyone know what could fix this?

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones