• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Force closing Das Bamf Sense 3.0 RC4

jennay22

Apr 19, 2010
VA
I flashed a new rom today, Das Bamf Sense 3.0 RC4 and I'm really liking it. I also flashed the OTA MR2 radio. I backed up all my apps with Titanium backup before flashing and used it to restore. I'm now getting a bunch of "force closing" when I try to open the apps. Another thing is when I try to listen to iheartradio (after I uninstalled and installed again), I get a bunch of crackling which is pretty annoying. Are these common issues? Should I reflash radio and/or rom? If you have a recommendation of another Sense and Gingerbread rom, I'd love to hear it! I almost feel like I want to reboot in recovery and restore stock rom because of these issues :(. Please help:)

Just wanted to update (for you Yeahha:)) I decided to install Das Bamf uber Bamf rom since apparently the sense 3.0 rc4 is no longer being worked on. I'm liking it, but the popping and crackling is still there, but only for the iheartradio app and really, only in the beginning of the broadcast. It's getting better and tolerable. I like this rom so I"m sticking with it. Glad I finally decided to root.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones