1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Force closing Das Bamf Sense 3.0 RC4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jennay22, Aug 31, 2011.

1. jennay22

jennay22 Well-Known Member

I flashed a new rom today, Das Bamf Sense 3.0 RC4 and I'm really liking it. I also flashed the OTA MR2 radio. I backed up all my apps with Titanium backup before flashing and used it to restore. I'm now getting a bunch of "force closing" when I try to open the apps. Another thing is when I try to listen to iheartradio (after I uninstalled and installed again), I get a bunch of crackling which is pretty annoying. Are these common issues? Should I reflash radio and/or rom? If you have a recommendation of another Sense and Gingerbread rom, I'd love to hear it! I almost feel like I want to reboot in recovery and restore stock rom because of these issues :(. Please help:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Did you restore system apps or data?

If so wipe and flash again and don't restore any system data

3. jennay22

I did restore app + data, no system anything. I'll reflash.

Eta: should I do a back up in recovery or just wipe,wipe,wipe and reflash?

4. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

You could try rebooting in recovery and doing fix permissions. Also you may want to check the team bamf forums to see if anyone else has the issue. Sorry but I don't run sense roms so I've not tried out this one

5. jennay22

Just wanted to update (for you Yeahha:)) I decided to install Das Bamf uber Bamf rom since apparently the sense 3.0 rc4 is no longer being worked on. I'm liking it, but the popping and crackling is still there, but only for the iheartradio app and really, only in the beginning of the broadcast. It's getting better and tolerable. I like this rom so I"m sticking with it. Glad I finally decided to root.

6. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

That is good glad you found something that would work :D

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews