• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Force closing SMS

BHalbrooks

Feb 15, 2011
Massachusetts
Whenever I send a Text, my phone pops up with the whole "Please wait" and then gives me the "Force close" option. I have over 2,000 texts in the Conversation with my Girlfriend, but I'm deleting that as we speak. I have it set (As of yesterday) to only have 200 per conversation.

Help is appreciated.

Also, when I use the "Hotspot" feature, it won't connect to my computer. It's hard to explain, but my Computer will connect to the "EVO" connection, but it says that there is a "DNS error."

Thanks in advance.

Whenever I send a Text, my phone pops up with the whole "Please wait" and then gives me the "Force close" option. I have over 2,000 texts in the Conversation with my Girlfriend, but I'm deleting that as we speak. I have it set (As of yesterday) to only have 200 per conversation.

Help is appreciated.

Also, when I use the "Hotspot" feature, it won't connect to my computer. It's hard to explain, but my Computer will connect to the "EVO" connection, but it says that there is a "DNS error."

Thanks in advance.

Network issue or you don't need to save 2000 text messages with gf. Its either or.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones