• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Force stop issue

DCFC79

Android Enthusiast
Apr 12, 2010
uk
Started today where my Galaxy S2 was telling me to force close some apps, I couldnt send a text as the process had to be stopped, I couldnt listen to music as the app i used (i tried 2 or 3 apps) had to be stopped and I couldnt access the play store as the play store had to be stopped. Wasnt just 1 occurance but 3 or 4 different instances.

And the other problem was my sd card decided to play up and couldnt access the music stored on it (am trying a second card I have to see if its the card). Yesterday it was fine, music would play, I could send texts and access the play store.

Anything I can do ?

It could be a bad card, or it could be bad memory in the phone. Or it could be too many apps running at once. It's not a "one fix for all" problem, so all we can do is guess. Someone has to have the phone in hand to check it.

Just trying a different card now, be a shame if the card is bad as its a 32gb and has done quite well.

Its not the card as get the same error, the app i use to play music is doubletwist.

The Force stop of apps seems to have stopped. The card is able to be read by a pc but not the double twist app so does that still mean a duff card ?

Thanks for your help Rubkat

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones