1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Force stop issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DCFC79, Jan 13, 2014.

1. DCFC79

DCFC79 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 12, 2010
    Male
    Order picker
    uk
    Started today where my Galaxy S2 was telling me to force close some apps, I couldnt send a text as the process had to be stopped, I couldnt listen to music as the app i used (i tried 2 or 3 apps) had to be stopped and I couldnt access the play store as the play store had to be stopped. Wasnt just 1 occurance but 3 or 4 different instances.

And the other problem was my sd card decided to play up and couldnt access the music stored on it (am trying a second card I have to see if its the card). Yesterday it was fine, music would play, I could send texts and access the play store.

Anything I can do ?

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    It could be a bad card, or it could be bad memory in the phone. Or it could be too many apps running at once. It's not a "one fix for all" problem, so all we can do is guess. Someone has to have the phone in hand to check it.

3. DCFC79

None

Apr 12, 2010
    Male
    Order picker
    uk
    Just trying a different card now, be a shame if the card is bad as its a 32gb and has done quite well.

Its not the card as get the same error, the app i use to play music is doubletwist.

The Force stop of apps seems to have stopped. The card is able to be read by a pc but not the double twist app so does that still mean a duff card ?

Thanks for your help Rubkat

4. DCFC79

None

Apr 12, 2010
    Male
    Order picker
    uk
    Hi, just thought I would update the thread, the issue Id posted about has now decided to stop, still unsure what the actual problem was. Im considering replacing the phone and selling the SGS2.