• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forced to use this iphone 4 on AT&T

I am waiting very patiently for a AT&T andriod phone to come out that is not a piece of crap. I will not use a Samsung and the streak is a choice I might take but I reaaly want a Droid X style android or whatevers coming as close to the Android 2 as I can get but without the Querty keyboard a Droid X or Incredsible on AT&T would be awsome . Tired of Apple controlling every move. As of today I have dropped over 200 calls in 5 weeks. Anyone know when the Streak or something cool is coming? By the way nice to meet everyone! Anyone know what I can do to get my early termination fees waved. I get horrible service at home and and at work and in Lake tahpoe where I am working now but I am from the Sacramento area and used to have great service and I am on my 3rd new iphone 4 trying to fix the service issues. Anyone know how to get out of this contract and get with Verizon?

I am waiting very patiently for a AT&T andriod phone to come out that is not a piece of crap. I will not use a Samsung and the streak is a choice I might take but I reaaly want a Droid X style android or whatevers coming as close to the Android 2

Dell Streak with Android 1.6 release on ATT August 13th. Why not a Samsung Captivate - my wife and I love ours. Yes, we are waiting for the GPS fix but overall the phones are amazing. I have to say, Android is going to rock iOS world. It won't be long and the iPhone won't be thought of as all that, anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones