1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Forcing S8 to always go through Bluetooth Headphones.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bitokos, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Bitokos

Bitokos Lurker

I hook up my phone to a projector to watch movies with HDMI. I want to listen to the movie through my bluetooth headphones. By default the phone sends audio to the projector. I can get it to go to my bluetooth headphones for a single app using the Separate app sound function. But I don't want to have to go into the settings every time I switch apps. I use Netflix, Prime, and Google Music.

I do this while I am biking and using a program called Zwift and I have to slow down to go into settings and change the Separate app. I have the apps all already opened so I just need to switch apps and I would be ready to go if I didn't have to go into settings and change the Separate sound App.

TL;DR Is there a way to force the default sound on my phone to be Bluetooth Headphones instead of the projector that is connected via HDMI.

Thank you for any help! I've done several searches for this but haven't found anything. Everything directs me to the separate sound app.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus release date was April 2017. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

April 2017
Release Date
Reviews