• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

forgive me brothers for i have sinned

gamer30168

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2012
Atlanta
now hold your fire for im not a crapple fan but I couldnt turn down a new in the unsealed box Ipad2 32gb wifi 3g for $245. I still have yet to open it. Ima do another Ipad unboxed video for youtube then begin my quest to jailbreak it and make it TRY to emulate an android tab

I have no apple products. I don't like apple products. I don't want apple products.

I'd use one if I had to but that's it really.

That said, I'm quite happy to let you enjoy apple products. Its your prerogative and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Well there you go. Reasonable and to the point. I do not agree because I am an Apple FanMAN. And an Android FanMan. Not a BB Fananything, but that's OK.

Upvote 0
No need to ask for forgiveness. It's not like Android is a religion or anything like that.

No? Really? Then explain why I am tithing my 10 percent to Google's Church of the Green Robot every month. Or did I fall prey to one of those Facebook scams? I did leave the LDS Church all proceeds from the Nigerian King's estate when I die. I will apparently inherit my share on 10 million dollars.

Upvote 0
now hold your fire for im not a crapple fan but I couldnt turn down a new in the unsealed box Ipad2 32gb wifi 3g for $245. I still have yet to open it. Ima do another Ipad unboxed video for youtube then begin my quest to jailbreak it and make it TRY to emulate an android tab

Freedom of choice is probably why most of us buy Android why shun you because of something you bought? Unless of course you were the person that kept Apple from shutting its doors...

Upvote 0
It's not like Android is a religion or anything like that.

I have no religion. I don't like religion. I don't want religion.

I'd pray if I had to but that's it really.

That said, I'm quite happy to let you have religion. Its your prerogative and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

</religious discussion>

Upvote 0
I have no religion. I don't like religion. I don't want religion.

I'd pray if I had to but that's it really.

That said, I'm quite happy to let you have religion. Its your prerogative and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

&lt;/religious discussion&gt;

What about believing in one's self as a religion?

Guess you could call it narcissism.

Upvote 0
No? Really? Then explain why I am tithing my 10 percent to Google's Church of the Green Robot every month. Or did I fall prey to one of those Facebook scams? I did leave the LDS Church all proceeds from the Nigerian King's estate when I die. I will apparently inherit my share on 10 million dollars.

You gotta stop using Facebook. Use Google+ instead. ;)

Upvote 0
I would have done the same thing...now it makes you an Apple fanatic! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones