• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forgot the name of an old game.

TLK

Nov 13, 2020
Hello. I've recently remembered an old game I used to play the heck out of, and for an hour I searched the vast Google Play Store for different key words, went into my Library (apps that were installed in the past) and I couldn't find it. I'm asking for your help just to see if you guys can help me.

So the game is a survival game, top down perspective and you fight waves of enemies (they weren't zombies, they were enemies that changed with the zone you chose to play in so like winter zone had like yetis and undead polar bears or something along the lines), you had occasional bosses like Grim Reaper and Lumber Jacks, the game was in a cartoonish style and you could upgrade your character and your weapons. You could also upgrade the weapons that you'd find in boxes around the map.

I can't really remember the name of it and I really want to play it again. I'd be so thankful if one of you guys can find it/help me in finding it.

Gauntlet, I played it several million times before. :) It is where you just do that, and I remember seeing doom for the potion to kill too, yes you can level up your items by deactivated them and saving them in your inventory.

I checked out Gauntlet and it isn't quite it, but still, thank you for trying to help :)

Upvote 0
Did you make any payments to it?

I think it's possible it no longer exists or was removed, but have you tried searching via a pc or older device on the the Play Store?

Sadly, I didn't get to support the game by buying something with real money. 4 or 5 years ago I didn't really have my own card with my own money so not really. It may not exist anymore on the playstore and I thought about that as well, even if it's kind of a let down. I will try to search for it on the Pc version of Google Play store but I don't have high hopes.

Edit: I searched the past apps yet again on the Pc and I couldn't find it. It's a shame and honestly, I think it was removed for what ever reason, even if it had like 4 stars I think and it was quite popular at the time. Still, maybe one of you guys remembers the game or name and could help :c

Last edited:
Upvote 0

This is the best I could do lmao

Edit: there's a missing word, the things would rotate indicating that that's your character
oops
Also the map would be with a lot more detail, and it would change depending on the zone (as you advanced in the game)

Some things may be off since I didn't play it for such a long time

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I found some hints. While I was still franatically searching, I found "Call of Mini: Double shot" and the art style and the gameplay is kind of similar to what I'm searching for.

The thing is I don't think it was made by the same developers that made the "Call of Mini: Double shot" game.

It didn't have multiplayer.

Upvote 0
I found some hints. While I was still franatically searching, I found "Call of Mini: Double shot" and the art style and the gameplay is kind of similar to what I'm searching for.

The thing is I don't think it was made by the same developers that made the "Call of Mini: Double shot" game.

It didn't have multiplayer.

The developers could hve been bought out, sold the franchise, and or updated the game.
Any or all of which could cause the changes you describe.

You may want to look for the same game on other app stores that can provide you with older versions of the game.

ApkPure and UpToDown are really good for this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones