1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Format in ROM, then boots CMW?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jacex, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Jacex

Jacex Member

I use REQ's latest CMW and when I go to my STOCK++ and format it, when it boots it jumps into CMW. How do I prevent this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kind of hard to understand what you are asking. 'Format in ROM'? 'go to my STOCK++ and format it'?

What exactly are you formatting and what/how are you doing it? More information please, and try to be a little clearer about what your problem is.

3. Jacex

Jacex Member

I go to the settings within my phone, and I format it to clear my information. When my phone restarts, it jumps into CMW.

4. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

del please .......

5. Jacex

Jacex Member

I installed STOCK++, booted up the phone, wanted to format the SD card and the phone itself. THEN the phone restarts, and instead of booting back into the stock it always jumps into CMW. Im not formatting from the CMW.

6. puyow18

puyow18 Android Enthusiast

I think when you format through the 'settings' option you are effectively deleting the custom rom (in your case stock++). So when the phone restarts, there is no ROM and it reverts to CWM. Jusy my opinion; could be wrong.

Why do you care to format once flashed to stock++? After a fresh flash there shouldn't be any unique user data. If you want to format your sd card, you can do that through CWM.

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews