• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Format my website to show on Android Devices?

I am owner of a website based on mothers day. i want to show my website on android phone in special format how can i do it? i created it in wordpress. plz help

Welcome colewillson!
I spun your post into its own thread here. I hope this forum would suit your needs for feedback on what you desire to do:)

Thanks for joining!

Upvote 0
Hi colewillson46. Shall we call you cole? Willson? Or perhaps Mr. 46? ;)

Seriously, it will depend on the wordpress theme you use if it has a mobile option. I have a wordpress installation using the Harmony 2.0 theme that I play around with at Eminar Blog | Just another WordPress site and you can see that it formats differently for desktop and mobile devices.

Upvote 0
Hi colewillson46. Shall we call you cole? Willson? Or perhaps Mr. 46? ;)

Seriously, it will depend on the wordpress theme you use if it has a mobile option. I have a wordpress installation using the Harmony 2.0 theme that I play around with at Eminar Blog | Just another WordPress site and you can see that it formats differently for desktop and mobile devices.
thanks buddy :)

Upvote 0
Use responsive theme to adjust the size of your page and content automatically based on Device type.... a mobile friendly theme is always good ... responsive theme makes things easy and if you know a little bit of CSS, you can do that yourself... search Responsive Theme on Google and you will get a lot of tutorials as well as some awesome free responsive theme..

Upvote 0
Hey there, I dabble in webdesign. What you want to look into for mobile device formatting is responsive design. I am not too familiar with wordpress.

There are no tools that will just convert your site for you. But there are some useful "tools" to help. One tool I like to use is Bootstrap, they have a demo page that showcases many of the features they offer ( and its free)

And perhaps with wordpress there is a community that has created some responsive themes or layouts you could try.

But when you are making a responsive site, you have to be aware that some browsers may not play nicely with your site (mainly internet explorer version 8 and lower)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones