1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Formated Internal Memory - Deleted all photos and Music is there a way of Recovery? SamsungGalaxyS2

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by N8in, May 6, 2012.

1. N8in

N8in Lurker
    None

May 5, 2012
    hi

I have accendentily formated all the data from the internal memory of my phone. I have deleted about 10/11 GB of photos and music.

I have tried almost all recovery data software but after scanning the phone nothing no data is found.

When reading many forums and info on the internet there is always written that data is recoverable as long as it is not replaced by other data. Therefore all information is still on the Internal Hard-drive of the Samsung Galaxy S2.

I have also rooted the phone and have superuser accessability however still didnt recovery any photos or music.

Anyone out there know of anything I can do please? If it is impossible to recover I would also appreciate that someone would tell me as I have almost given up all hope!! :(

Thanks

Advertisement

2. alpha0990

alpha0990 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 11, 2011
    On your pc download an app called GetDataBack (For FAT). Connect the phone to your pc, or remove the micro sdcard from the phone, put it in an adaptor, put the adaptor in a suitable card reader. Alternatively put the micro sd card directly into a suitable card reader.

Scan the micro sd card with GetDataBack. It should detect recoverable data. Unfortunately you have to pay to recover the data. With a lot of googling you might find free recovery software that's as good as GetDataBack.