1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Formatted SD card, where do you put video files?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cesjr02, Jun 4, 2010.

1. cesjr02

cesjr02 Android Enthusiast

Title says it all. On my formatted card I have a folder labeled, "Android" and another "LOST.DIR." There are a few sub folders in the Android directory but no clear place to put video files.

2. THEFORCE

THEFORCE Android Enthusiast

you can just create a new folder when plugged into the computer labeled videos...this worked for me

3. cesjr02

you mean in the root (top of the directory?)

4. THEFORCE

yeah...on the root of the card, i created a file "videos" and put all my tv shows and movies there.

5. Bek

Bek Android Expert

Whereever you like. The OS will scan your card and find 'em.

6. cesjr02

Great, thanks!

7. THEFORCE

thats also the same for music...u can put it wherever u like and the system will find it....i just like to keep my stuff organized

8. joolyj

joolyj Lurker

I tried creating a folder called "video" and put my downloaded file into it. Would it be that it's a .amzn file instead of a .wmv file? I downloaded the file from Amazon and it said that the .amzn file was the portible file...it's far smaller in size than the .wmv file.

9. sagedil

sagedil Android Expert

Welcome to the forum. Not s format the phone can play. Can you convert it to a mp4 file?

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews