• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cookie_monster

Android Enthusiast
Jul 28, 2010
IOWA
ok so i am looking to format my sd card to get all the junk off there and have a fresh one, so my question is what should i keep as i am on leaked .595 rooted, of course i am going to keep the files of my backups but i see there is a update zip too. should i keep that? just looking to see what i should keep or what cause i want nothing to be lost that i need since i am rooted and what not. i am at work if i need to i could post screen shots of my sd card stuff if need to help out. if that is need have to wait till i get home

ok so i am looking to format my sd card to get all the junk off there and have a fresh one, so my question is what should i keep as i am on leaked .595 rooted, of course i am going to keep the files of my backups but i see there is a update zip too. should i keep that? just looking to see what i should keep or what cause i want nothing to be lost that i need since i am rooted and what not. i am at work if i need to i could post screen shots of my sd card stuff if need to help out. if that is need have to wait till i get home

you shouldn't NEED to keep anything...apps will create their own folders if needed

Reactions: cookie_monster
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones