1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

forum issues?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Feedback' started by ChazzMatt, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ChazzMatt

ChazzMatt Android Enthusiast

I created a new post. I see it when I am logged in. When I am a guest it is not visible in the thread list.

2. ChazzMatt

ChazzMatt Android Enthusiast

OK, both have finally showed up -- this one and the other. Very strange. I could see them, other people couldn't? :thinking: Guess I'm writing just to myself? :p

3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I've moved this thread to the Suggestion Box and feedback forum so the admin will see it and answer you questions but I now see that when I was PMing you about the move you resolved your issue.

4. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

This happened to me this morning. Thought it was strange and i thought my post wasn't there. Signed in and it appeared.

5. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Android Expert

Seeing this as well.

Very similar to another thing I've noticed in the past few months. Occasionally when clicking on the 'go to last post' button for a thread ([​IMG]) the last post will not be in the topic for a few minutes.

So the thread list will show the most up to date post info, but once entering the thread that actual new post you wanted to see won't show up for a little bit. It happens for my own posts as well as others.

Makes me wonder if there are databases that are out of sync? Or if the time clocks are off by a minute or two? It is intermittent though and does not effect every post - same results on different machines (2 PC's, 1 Phone) so it does not appear to be localized.

6. Phases

Phases NO LONGER ADMIN

Interesting.. Will pass this to developer.

7. TVictory

TVictory Well-Known Member

Please provide some links to examples.