• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forum Noob here

rustafarii

Lurker
Apr 19, 2010
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to pay my respects as a new guy to the forum. I decided to join up because I just pre-ordered my HTC Incredible. I got pretty tired of waiting for the Nexus One on Verizon, so I jumped off of all of the Nexus one forums. That being said, I plan to be here and contribute as much as possible about the incredible as I can. Anyone else here plan on getting the Incredible?

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to pay my respects as a new guy to the forum. I decided to join up because I just pre-ordered my HTC Incredible. I got pretty tired of waiting for the Nexus One on Verizon, so I jumped off of all of the Nexus one forums. That being said, I plan to be here and contribute as much as possible about the incredible as I can. Anyone else here plan on getting the Incredible?
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones