1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Forum Software

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Feedback' started by Kaiser17, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Kaiser17

Kaiser17 Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 14, 2011
    Male
    Webmaster/Web Design & Data Entry
    Atlanta, GA
    Good choice of using vBulletin 3.8.6 (The best vBulletin) I hope you guys never update the forums to vB 4 which is where vBulletin went in the wrong direction. Anyways do you guys have any plans ever of switching over to XenForo? Its created by former lead developers of vB.. so yea just letting you guys know. Either way the forums is fine. Keep up the good work!

Advertisement

2. Phases

Phases NO LONGER ADMIN
    None

Sep 9, 2008
    Male
    IT
    Nashville, TN
    We've followed XF (and the story behind them) a good while now, and have had copies of it long since before release. I love those two guys and their work. :)

We do have a few installs scattered around. Not entirely sure it's ready for prime time for us (or will be at all on AF) but we do like it and work with it.

(one being carriercoverage.com/forum )

We do have a few VB 4 installs as well. Not sure how I feel about it. As noted in some of the footer links.

Thanks for the feedback, cool to see another XF fan!

3. Kaiser17

Kaiser17 Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 14, 2011
    Male
    Webmaster/Web Design & Data Entry
    Atlanta, GA
    Yea XenForo is a great software and its nice to know you guys thought about it. Its very stable and the price is right so yea when you think its time you guys should convert. There are alot of style developers so you guys can easily find someone to make you guys a custom theme.

I recently sold my xenforo forum since running forums takes up alot of my time, if you want to see my old forum here it is. Its a webmaster/admin forum which I sold about a month ago.