• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Forums for Android™

I hope so, I've got a lot of things that I would like if they fixed

Hey, I was wondering if I should keep adding the things I say on this to my review of this app, because my review is quite long now, and it is kind of annoying to do it, I just did it for a better chance of you seeing it

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Hi
Oops just testing, sorry

Cool, you can turn text into a link

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-27-07-22-20-752.jpeg
    Screenshot_2018-02-27-07-22-20-752.jpeg
    521.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I think its something to do with your system font being absolutely terrible (and immature).

Alternatively, whenever I get that message, I log out, log back in again and that sorts it, albeit temporarily.
First off all, reported for being intolerant of other members' freedom of font choice.
Secondly, I'm putting you on my ignore list. :p

I only get that when I restore a nandroid backup.. I have to uninstall and reinstall Forums to get rid of the toast
Thanks for the polite, kind, and informative reply. Members such as you should be commended :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones