1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Forwarding emails and pulling Recipients

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by inspclouseau, Jan 10, 2010.

1. inspclouseau

inspclouseau Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Hi all, New to android here & I have two questions about the N1. Whenever I forward emails from the native email app they forward as attachments. This is not acceptable in a corporate environment. I cant find a setting for this, am I missing one or is this the intended functionality? Also, I tried cc'ing a distro group in an email today, and it would not pull the group off exchange, so I had to switch back to my iphone to send to the proper audience. (yeah our corporate phones are iphones...urrgghhh)

Advertisement

2. rubi76

rubi76 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    I would suggest you to try Touchdown from Nitro Desk - download it from the market, it's free for 5 days. It will resolve all your exchange problems.

3. inspclouseau

inspclouseau Member

Jan 9, 2010
    i did, calendar and contacts didnt sync (yes, my fault Im sure but....) plus its pull, not push technology.

I would have played with it more, but I couldnt get beyond the year 2001 incredimail like interface. a bit too bubbly for me.

4. rubi76

rubi76 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008

It's push technology for me.... i get email right away.

If you change the settings calendars and contacts get 'pushed' into google calendar and contacts.

search the forum for other solutions...

Tags: