1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Forwarding SMS to Group

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DeadlyDazza, Jan 8, 2010.

1. DeadlyDazza

DeadlyDazza Well-Known Member

Hi there all, great forum, best one i've come accross since i got my Hero a couple of days ago. Helped me out heaps with it and not had to look anywhere else on the net (apart from for formatted wallpapers !)

Anyway... I've got a heap of contacts set into a group as we all regularly send jokes to each other (all hail sickipidea !), however, when i recieve a message i can't, for the life of me, figure out how to forward the message to a group. I can only ever search for a single recipient.

I wouldn't mind so much if i could go into the recieved message and copy and paste the text into a new group message but i can't do that either !!

:thinking::mad:

Cheers for the help peeps.

2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

I use an SMS app called 'Handcent' rather than the default one. As well as just being better and more customiseable in general, it can forward to a group and copy + paste text. Just long press on a message to do it :)

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews