1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Found LG Aristo 2/Metro PCS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Hferry, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Hferry

Hferry Lurker

Hi Everyone,
    I hope I can get some help! We found a LG Aristo 2 on Metro PCS in front of our driveway. I don't think it's a burner phone as it's in a really nice case with a screen protector and had a battery back up charger with it. We have had zero luck trying to find the owner. Metro PCS was useless-both in store and on the phone-they basically told me they can't help find the owner...but I could have an account set up for myself on that phone! (WTF!)
    Anyway, I've searched everything I can and can't find a way into the phone. It's set on silence, so no vibration or sound when someone calls into it. There have been a few calls, but not being able to watch the phone constantly we have missed them all. There's not emergency contact/medical info.
    I've already taken a photo of my contact info and a note if they happen to have the photos upload to the cloud. I've tried dr.fone to bypass the lock screen without losing all the data, but the Aristo 2 isn't supported.
    Any suggestions?

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Follow proper procedure and turn it into your local police station

svim likes this.
  3. Hferry

Hferry Lurker

Yup. That's our next step. I've already called them, and was told to first see if the carrier could contact the owner. They told me that they can't do anything to try and find the owner- they will literally file it away until someone claims it. If it's not claimed, it gets sold at auction.
    So, before having it get lost in bureaucracy, I was going out on a limb to see if there was any suggestions.

Bret barber likes this.

LG Aristo 2 Forum

The LG Aristo 2 release date was January 2018. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 425 processor, and 2410mAh battery.

January 2018
Release Date
Reviews