1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

FPse: Final Fantasy VII crash on disk 2 at...

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Ngo93, May 4, 2011.

1. Ngo93

Ngo93 Android Enthusiast
    None

I'm at the part where I give the Key of the Ancients to Bugenhagen and once he uses it the water starts falling around the pillar. And once I walk up to the pillar the water doesn't appear as blue anymore, it's like a bunch of black and white (like when the old tv's goes all static-y).
    And then it just crashes right there. I've tried changing all kinds of settings and uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't work. Is anyone else experiencing this? Maybe I'll have to download the ROM from a different site.. I got it from emuparadise by the way.

Advertisement

2. JiMMaR

JiMMaR Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 12, 2010
    I read on other threads that you can take down the save file and finish this part on a computer emulator , then plug it back in and continue playing [at least that was the case for psx4droid using normal memory card save not save states]
    maybe you gotta look for something like that

Ngo93 likes this.
  3. Ngo93

Ngo93 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dang I gotta do that on the computer... What emulators for Mac are there anyways? And could it use the same file from my phone without needing to convert anything?

Edit: Oops, misread about the save state part. But do you know of any mac psx emulators?

4. Ngo93

Ngo93 Android Enthusiast
    None

What is SPUIRQ? The FPse description said some games may need that to run so I guess I'll try that. But I have no idea wat SPUIRQ is or how to turn it on..