• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FPse save states

pikdaa

Lurker
Jul 5, 2011
Could someone tell me the name of the file FPse creates as your save file in default? Or what format FPse saves files as as a default? Or where it saves files in default?

When i save save state im referring to the file used in "savestates path" in systems parameters, not memory cards.

After getting the ps1 emulator FPse for DroidX I've had a lot of problems maintaining and creating my savestates. I recently reset my Droid and the save states were still present, meaning everything was working as it used to. However, I absentmindedly went into the "system parameters" and pressed "default config save" and then clicked a random file. That might not be how i messed it up, but the point is that i cant find my old save file. It might have even been erased when i reset my phone and im remembering things incorrectly. Regardless, when i first set up FPse i had some save file troubles but i always saved it in the default location.

My question again,
Could someone tell me the name of the file FPse creates as your save file in default? Or what format FPse saves files as as a default? Or where it saves files in default?

Thanks all

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones