• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fracked it up :-(

falcon26

Jul 18, 2010
Ok so I rooted my captivate. I then used the titanium backup thing to get rid of all the at&t bloat ware. I didn't back them up either (I know I'm an idiot) well now I need somethings back, like voice recorder. But I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can format the phone clear all the stuff but nothing brings it back. How do I restore this thing to factory defaults with everything installed????? I'm also getting tons of error messages now too...

Thanks

I'm still trying to figure out how I can make a perfect backup copy of the entire state of the phone (apps, contacts, sms, filesystem, etc), before I make any other changes.
You'll have to wait until someone comes out with a recovery module for it.. That allows you to make image backups of the NAND so you can always revert. Check Samsung Captivate - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones