• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

blazo21

May 10, 2012
i am running cm7 and i have went through "media profiles" and adjusted min and max framerate, bitrate, and duration. my framerate does not go above 20fps even in direct sunlight. Lowlit areas seem a lil better...but still kinda blurs during motion. Has anyone gotten their framerate to even 24fps like advertised? I know there has to be a way to get this properly working. All i want is a good hd video at least at 30fps...i do have min set to 30fps and max at 60fps...still only getting 20fps at most tho...can anyone help....i am determined to get this to work....maybe hdmi as well...i found it set to "false" in "build prop"...(could be a reason for it tho)..anyway yeah...i just want my fps to be the way i want it. plz help if able. One more thing...i had my phone connected to my pc to check my fps and noticed there was a line that said "framerate mode" and it was set at "veriable" dont know what its for, how to adjust it, or if it means antthing really...thought i would mention it tho.

i am running cm7 and i have went through "media profiles" and adjusted min and max framerate, bitrate, and duration. my framerate does not go above 20fps even in direct sunlight. Lowlit areas seem a lil better...but still kinda blurs during motion. Has anyone gotten their framerate to even 24fps like advertised? I know there has to be a way to get this properly working. All i want is a good hd video at least at 30fps...i do have min set to 30fps and max at 60fps...still only getting 20fps at most tho...can anyone help....i am determined to get this to work....maybe hdmi as well...i found it set to "false" in "build prop"...(could be a reason for it tho)..anyway yeah...i just want my fps to be the way i want it. plz help if able. One more thing...i had my phone connected to my pc to check my fps and noticed there was a line that said "framerate mode" and it was set at "veriable" dont know what its for, how to adjust it, or if it means antthing really...thought i would mention it tho.

Do a search for "framerate" here & in the Triumph section of XDA- I'm pretty sure that no one has gotten it up to the advertised 30.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones