• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Franco Kernal, under volting and per app mode clarity issues... help!

DerpyDude

Lurker
Apr 20, 2014
Hey wonderful people of this forum (hopefully :p) I would like a burning question of mine answered. (Now this sounds intimidating)...

Anyway I have an issue with the per app modes and under volting in Franco kernel (as you have probably found out in the title of this)

Some background information you ask? Well I have undervolted from 775mv to 700mv globally and underclocked from 2265mhz to 1190mhz (max frequency) and left the min frequency to 300mhz.

In per app modes I made all my games overclock to 2265mhz respectively, but the thing I'm not sure about is if the voltage scales or stays at 700mv. If not then is independently overvolting 2265mhz to 1050mv a viable option?

Any solutions and clarifications are welcome. I'm probably just being pedantic and derpy. Rather be safe than sorry.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones