• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free 4 Me | Freebies, Samples and Giveaways

mattyplates

Lurker
Aug 13, 2012
"Free 4 Me" is an aggregation of subscription freebie, samples and giveaway services. "Free 4 Me" boasts over 65 great deals at any given time. Additionally, deals are added to the app every day.

"Free 4 Me" is stuffed with freebies, samples and giveaways from all your favorite brands!
Best Buy, iTunes, Nike, Wal-Mart, Apple, Sony, Six Flags, American Airlines, Jenny Craig and Kashi are merely a hand-full of the brands with deals on "Free 4 Me."

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.v1_4.free4me.com

ATTENTION: "Free 4 Me" has been updated to version 1.4.4. New categories as well as additional content has been added.

"Free 4 Me" version 2.0 will be deployed within a few days. Ver 2.0 is an intensive update. "Free 4 Me" debuted on Google Play about a week ago with ~65 deals. Ver 2.0 will be rolling out with well over 100!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones