• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free $50 worth of media hub rental

Holes:

You not only posted first but wrote the most useful post on the thread further down on page one. Thanks for that -- I have movies to watch because of you.

Go easy on the mods, though. I don't mind what you said initially, but I don't agree with it and there's a strong possibility you'd dislike my political POV.

That's why it's better for us to focus on common interests that allow us all to be internet friends. We've got a whole world out there to involve us in depressing skirmishes. This is far more fun.

Upvote 0
Holes:

You not only posted first but wrote the most useful post on the thread further down on page one. Thanks for that -- I have movies to watch because of you.

Go easy on the mods, though. I don't mind what you said initially, but I don't agree with it and there's a strong possibility you'd dislike my political POV.

That's why it's better for us to focus on common interests that allow us all to be internet friends. We've got a whole world out there to involve us in depressing skirmishes. This is far more fun.

Didn't know it was still a topic of discussion after I edited what I typed. And I only typed the edited version the way I did since I was quoted and could not edit the quote. But it's all good though. It's W's fault;)

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the info. I had no idea of such a promotion and just bought my epic 2 weeks ago. I emailed yesterday and got an email today saying I would get my code within 10 days. Thanks again
I read something a long while ago that said the offer expired on Nov 9th or something like that. I just sent my email today--We'll see I guess.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones