1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Free android rpgs?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by upto11, Apr 18, 2012.

1. upto11

upto11 Lurker

I'm sure there are plenty of android rpgs that are free and are great, but I don't have multi touch and it makes those action rpgs hard to play. Any rpg suggestions?
    Or fun games with rpg elements, I like a little bit of leveling up, or powering up through money or whatever.

Fun simulation games would be cool too.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert

I got this but haven't played with it yet. Looks like Dragon Quest (aka Dragon Warrior) on the 8-bit NES days. Sounds like a typical JRPG of countless hours of grinding away to get gold and level ups.

Gailardia (free-no ads)

It's got the basic on-screen d-pad and button for interaction.

3. WoodenAnts

WoodenAnts Member

Defender 2 is a good game. Its not RPG per say, but definatly has those elements to it. Lots of hours can be spend on this game

Shadow Era. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but this is a CCG (collective card game) that has a minimal amount of RPG elements to it. Money is earned by defeating opponents, and then used to get better cards. Fun game tho!

The Zenonia series is probably the biggest, but all require multitouch :( you need an upgrade buddy!

Dungeon village is a mix between something like Farmville and a true RPG. all it is tho is you but a town for adventurers to live, and u upgrade their equips so they will work for you. I was quite dissapointed with this game, because i thought it was an RPG.

4. droid77mi

droid77mi Newbie

5. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Android Expert

Seriously....upgrade. A cheap 5pt touchscreen, armv8/mali 400 tab is $100 give or take and phones like the droid x2, galaxy models and such can be had for under $150. There's no reason to be running antiquated hardware.

6. denissM

denissM Lurker

I like RPG-style games for Android devices...preferably ones that'll play nicely on a large screened device (I have a transformer). Kamagra

7. I luv trolling

I luv trolling Well-Known Member

dark legends,pocket legends, and star legends. by far the greatest mobile mmo's of all time. each is crossplatform meaning when you play youre not only with android users but also with chrome and apple users.