• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Free][APP] Boxing Interaval Timer

snezhok

Mar 29, 2021
My new Boxing Timer app has been released. This app was originally conceived as a multifunctional martial arts interval timer. Wide settings, timer control in gloves, if it is not possible to press it with your hands (through the proximity sensor), work in the background, the ability to set any time and any intervals, voice rounds and many more very useful features not only for martial arts, but also for running, walking and any physical activity.
The app has a premium version. Each reader of this forum who will contact the mail in the application description will receive a promotional code for a free subscription. And yet, I will be very grateful to everyone who puts 5 stars to the application. This will help me a lot. Thank you)
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mch.pavel.boxingtimer

Attachments

• en1.jpg
    en1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 126
  • en2.jpg
    en2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 90
  • en3.jpg
    en3.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 97
  • en4.jpg
    en4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 93

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones