1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Free] [App] Do you write down dribs and drabs of your life?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by grimmster619, Jun 8, 2017.

1. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

[​IMG]

The life is like a flowing river, it takes all the bends and curves that you don’t know. Sometimes, what is around you is just basic and mundane stuff; sometimes, you are experiencing the exciting great moment; sometimes, you are endeavoring to come out of certain conditions of your life but you are forced to live with them; sometimes, you never anticipate some incidents to happen but luckiness comes suddenly when you are oblivious of it.

Why not record these dribs and drabs of your life? Why not archive the memories for you to look back on. Write them down as a private diary with “My Diary” and it will let you go back to them whenever you want. No matter if it’s a short note or a lengthy story, this beautifully-designed tiny app helps you organize everything in the easiest way.

Google Play Store: https://goo.gl/mLaTKh

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 grimmster619, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

I cant read the very long privacy policy as it's not written on English

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Why not record these dribs and drabs of your life on our server in Beijing, where we will sell it to any and all third-parties that we like.

4. grimmster619

grimmster619 Newbie

Thanks for your reminding. The English description has been added to the Privacy Policy.

#4 grimmster619, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    psionandy likes this.

My Diary

My Diary Forum

diary.my.life

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs