1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[FREE][APP] Tappy - Promote Your Social Media Accounts

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by emavisuals, Mar 13, 2020.

1. emavisuals

emavisuals Lurker

Hello everyone!
    I've recently released an app that helps you to promote your social media account in a fun way for free. You basically have to gain points in order to appear in a daily rank, where other people can visit the profile that you want to promote. It can be Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and Twitter. You will also gain points by checking the other accounts!

It is still in a initial phase, so there is not so much traffic yet, but I hope you'd like to try it anyway to give me your feedback :)

Here is the link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emafra.taptobefamous

Tappy - Promote your Social Me

Tappy - Promote your Social Me Forum

com.emafra.taptobefamous

Break the eggs and gain chickens! Promoting your account has never been that easy with Tappy! Choose the social network you want to promote within Instagram, TikTok, Twitch and Twitter. Tap on the egg until it breaks and try to be the first one in the global ranking. You have 24 hours to reach the highest amount of taps and appear in the global ranking to be noticed by every user! Filter the ranking per social media and discover the last trendiest profiles and networks (and try to be one of them). Every day is a new day: The ranking and taps are reset every day to give you the chance to be the hottest account of the day! You do not need to log in with your social media account to use Tappy, so no passwords are needed! Just use your username and start promoting it! With Tappy you can: == promote your social network account (Instagram, TikTok, Twitch e Twitter) == gain visibility and followers having fun == discover new accounts to follow Download the app, give birth to as many chickens as possible and gain visits and popularity! This app is not affiliated with any of the services described here or used inside the app.

READ MORE
March 17, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs