• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE][APP] TweetsGoingOn - Discover tweets near you!

josephlam

Lurker
Oct 24, 2014
Ethic statement: I am the author of the app, so feel free to leave your comment or direct message me with feature requests, questions or suggestions. I promise I will read every single one of them. :) If you are interested in Android app development, feel free to reach out to me and I will try my best to share with you what I know - cheers! I hope the community will enjoy this!

NwT-2P8q7aWj0u3XGWhysm9Ub9TLDq6PwX8vOjaGrNF3QeYjhSMeqzH72T5kAW0_=h300
WovYMKIxE_QeVz8xs-cYgKwVpUzdCanpd8lx207xlKD28xNayoZzEUrmZSxUmALvl6qs=h300
k6iFJoAhJZgIUWRXfCLsx2DeSuqw458wm3FgWybZZNB4aOrqORCIVvNkZzGw85exuA=h300
ALDyBq0AKax44s92eJZnPH4P96-LwNhLHfn2OGlC5uyrH52r0JcWJ70tCzOf1GzG3NDM=h300

TweetsGoingOn puts you at the center of everything around you. Connect with fellow Twitter lovers around the city, be in the know on cool events and festivals, listen in on trending conversations and start something amazing!

• Search for tweets around your area
  • Listen for new tweets in real time as they get posted
  • See what's trending and popular in your city
  • Connect with your city and have FUN!

Your City, Everyone's Tweets :: Download TweetsGoingOn for free on Google Play!
Play Link
Download it for free on Google Play now - the app is completely free, no in-app advertisements and no in-app purchases required.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones