• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Pretty neat will keep it for a bit to see if it drains the battery, I read if you get the add, just click on the add once and then you will not get anymore down the road, and if you still have another battery widget installed in the meantime till you decide which one you will keep , stop the process on the other so you do not have 2 running at the sametime to conserve your battery ;)

Upvote 0
I'm not that good to figure out how to stop anything. Lol. Uninstall is my specialty. If you find excessive drain would you post it here? Thanks

Very easy and this way I do not need to use a task killer, go to an empty screen location, hit the plus key/shortcut/settings/running services then that will put a shortcut on the screen, once there, just tap it, then any app you see running and you want to kill simply long press for a couple of seconds and click stop, then your good to go for that process until you reboot again, then you have to kill it again, I kill V/mail as I use Youmail service, then I also kill Sprint TV, Google Talk is one that also always starts at reboots so I kill that, as a matter of fact I will check to see if I can uninstall that now for the heck of it, but you get what I am saying, some may beg to differ but my battery now last me almost all day from 7 AM to midnight, hope that helps you :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones