• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Free full body Stealth Guard protector (shipping around $3)

gibbga

Jun 23, 2010
Atlanta, GA
FYI, I saw this posted on another forum I frequent. I know it belongs in the Accessories section, but I figured more people would see it here. It's a free full body protector by Stealth Guard, you only have to pay shipping. I did not order one, but others posted the shipping costs $2.85. It is limited to the first 500 customers, and it doesn't say how many have redeemed it yet. Here's the link.

Direct link didn't work. The website for anyone who wants one is www.stealthguards.com

I was planning on ordering a BestSkinsEver skin sometime soon as they're far cheaper than everyone else...but on this day, I suppose not.

$3? Ordered!

I have a Best Skin still in the envelope waiting on my replacement but for 3.00 I'll give these guys a try. On top of the already rock bottom price they send you TWO just in case you mess up.

Upvote 0
Ordered - hope this isn't a scam...

I honestly know nothing about them, except that I saw this same deal posted on a couple of different deal websites. I figured for $3 though, that it made for a decent deal for someone wanting a body protector like this or to try this type of protector out. Think someone said you can pay with PayPal, so that is probably a good idea if anyone is concerned w/ the legitimacy of it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones