1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[FREE][GAME][4.4+] Dungeon Dash: Arcade

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Rain8, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Rain8

Rain8 Lurker

Hello everyone!

Decided to make an arcade style game as my first android game project.
    Game has 2 main modes: hand-made campaign with 50 levels (normal/hardcore modes) and procedurally generated endless mode with high scores (+Google Play leaderboards).

In Dungeon campaign the goal is to reach the exit while avoiding traps and enemies. In Endless mode - to get as far as possible while collecting the most amount of coins.

No specific engine was used for it, everything is drawn on the canvas. Game controls with swipes anywhere on the screen.

Includes integration with Google Play Services Achievements and Leaderboards.

I did all the initial testing on my own on both actual devices and emulators but i'm still looking for feedback on
    present issues and just general ideas on what can be improved / is missing / shouldn't be there in the first place.

Some screenshots:
    forum_screen_l_w.png

Game Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rain8studios.dungeondash
    Requirements: Android 4.4 and above

#1 Rain8, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2020
    MrJavi likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

I deleted your other thread, and added the Play links to this post, cheers

3. Rain8

Rain8 Lurker

Video preview:

MrJavi likes this.

Dungeon Dash: Arcade

Dungeon Dash: Arcade Forum

com.rain8studios.dungeondash

Action arcade with Dungeon campaign and procedurally generated Endless mode. Dash through traps and defeat your enemies in 50 pre-made levels of main Dungeon campaign or descend into procedurally generated dungeon in Endless mode to test how deep you can go and compete for the high score. Activate Hardcore mode for additional challenge and achievements. Collect coins and unlock different characters and powerups which will help you to progress through your adventure. Supports Google Play Games Achievements and Leaderboards.

READ MORE
March 21, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs