• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE GAME] Candies Nightmare

What do you think about my first horror game?

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Not bad

• Bad

• I need to play first

• Total voters

lstprj

Lurker
Jan 11, 2023
Hello, I'm here to introduce my new game Candies Nightmare!

ABOUT:
Candies Nightmare is compact horror game with stealth and puzzle mechanics. You need to find 5 candies and solve simple memory puzzle to unlock a way out of nightmare, but be careful, the Boobear is sneaking around searching for you, all he wants is scare and stab you to death!

- The game is designed considering hyper casual trends, so all you need is your smartphone and a free hand.

Nice game to kill some time. Good graphics and no permissions to play it. No ADs showed while playing the game (not enforced yet?).

You start in a dark room with limited, around the character, circular field of view. Walk around the house and check cabinets and items on the walls for hidden clues and candies.

PRO
Good graphics
Fast performance (on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S)
Touch responsive (you can walk or you can run and footsteps adapt (loud or quiet)
Easy to understand the game and easy to control the physics of it
Once the bear "gets you", there is no carnage nor gore images

CON
Bear is too fast and you can't escape nor hide once he spot you
Field of view (the circle around the character) is too narrow for my taste (you don't see the bear until it is right next to you)
I couldn't hear the bear's footsteps to give me a hint that it was close to me

SUGGESTIONS
Increasing the "field of view" of the character so you can spot the bear before is too late or add footsteps for the bear once he is close
Once you use your 3 lives, you are done and have to start from new . A "Continue" (even if it is watching a 10-30 sec. AD) would be nice.

Good luck and good game. Reminds me of the Granny game but in a dark environment and without the ugly Granny :)

My max finding was 2 candies.

Reactions: lstprj
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones