• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE GAME] eXtreme MotoCross

Hi everybody!

I just released my new free racing game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamayun.GRC
There is an “easy mode” for children or those who miss their good old Scaletrix.
And there is an ‘Expert” mode for those who just like fast and fun arcade racing game.
Have fun!

Thierry

zHKibraQSGcV4UE_K3PLSMf4y28jQm0Y4Xu4x6oy3OSKLAJW6XPZVCpvTW9PHFzTyX53=w300-rw

Hello Everybody ! And Happy New Year to You All !

I just published my new game : eXtreme Slot Racing
here is the video : eXtreme Slot Racing - YouTube

It is free and I hope you'll like it as much as we do, my Daughter (3 years old) and me :)
I'm a bit nostalgic of my old slot game I used to play with my brothers... a long time ago ! This is why I wanted to do one.

Have fun and do not hesitate to comment it here, whether you liked it or not, it'll help me improve it.

Enjoy !

Thierry
8qAirTZqg95yn7HFdPogO19eIYGCeNGuVGDFXaZAmKrz4IQswBWi7c1CULQ9PaKvgfY=h230

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hello Everybody !

I just published my new racing game : CrazXRacing HighLight

It is free with the possibility of paying to get rid of the advertisement banner, or to buy new cars, although you can do so by collecting bonuses while playing.
I hope you'll like it as much as I do!

CrazXRacing HighLight is the sequel of CrazXRacing, but even more fluid and speedy, with a touch of vertigo!

CrazXRacing HighLight- YouTube

Have fun and do not hesitate to comment it here, whether you liked it or not, it'll help me improve it.

Enjoy !

Thierry

Upvote 0
17LAnNBNUtoN-kxfkGNKG0I-hQbCFMwNGIGN2TdptLsoVEyXkKOFQc75YqvrtKYgyNw=w124

Hello Everybody !

I just released the sequel to eXtreme MotoCross : eXtremeMotoCross 2

More than half a million players downloaded it, and as I got many requests, here is the second opus!
I added the gameplay from eXtremeslotRacing to it, and I hope you’ll have a lot of fun, and hope to see your HighScore written on our Hall Of Fame online!

It is aimed for casual gamers, from all ages as I made it easy for my daughter of 3 years old to play at it!

There is also an original song from The Almighty Grind, Thanks a lot to them to join us in this adventure!

Here is the video:
" eXtreme Motocross FreeStyle 2 " Trailer - YouTube

Enjoy !

Thierry

Upvote 0
73OcKAeyWgYDTVwwUWRDEUBDH6TER03qdABZ7xDt_O4nhHHHhxC-1TDNoRlWQYHTEBE=w124
Today I just released my new game. It's called a Bot Adventure and it's a bundle of 3 mini (casual) games for you to complete in less than 3 minutes.
You can upload your chrono to the score server and see if you can compete with the quickest of us!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamayun.abotadventure

Cheers,

Thierry

Thierry Brochart
Gamayun productions

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones