• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Free][Game] Our new puzzle game called Quadro

Your thoughts about the game

• Not bad (3-4)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not good at all (1-2)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I can give an opinion, I think that there is some problem ta the beginning, when there are few pieces, because it seems that there is really no move useful, I was feeling like "oops, whatever move I do, there's no difference, I have no clue, no indication of what could be better for the future position".

Another indication is that 6s should give a much higher score, growing in quadratic or exponential way, so that players are pushed to try more difficult combinations.
For example:
5 -> 5
6 -> 10
7 -> 20

Reactions: imatrofaylo
Upvote 0
If I can give an opinion, I think that there is some problem ta the beginning, when there are few pieces, because it seems that there is really no move useful, I was feeling like "oops, whatever move I do, there's no difference, I have no clue, no indication of what could be better for the future position".

Another indication is that 6s should give a much higher score, growing in quadratic or exponential way, so that players are pushed to try more difficult combinations.
For example:
5 -> 5
6 -> 10
7 -> 20
Thank you for this expanded feedback. We have some improvements for controls. In the next release it will be implemented.

As for scoring I think it's interesting approach. We will discuss it.

Reactions: caktekno
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones