• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Free Game][Platformer] Blubber - What do you think of my first Android game?

beetzap

Lurker
Nov 28, 2013
Blubber is a free platformer inspired by classic games of the past. It's designed to be easy to pick up and play but also challenging and fun! It's my first Android app as well as my first release on Google Play so I would love to hear what you guys think of it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beetzap.blubber

^Download Blubber / view screenshots

Some features include:
-Three worlds, twenty-four levels
-Fun and challenging level design
-Tons of hidden secrets waiting to be unlocked
-Full original soundtrack

I did all of the programming, graphics, and music myself. Well, with the exception of the few odd public domain resources I used. I put a lot of effort into this thing and I would love to hear any feedback you guys have.

P.S. There is a hidden secret in the settings screen that unlocks everything. I put it in there for those lazy people like myself that are more interested in "testing" the game and aren't up for the challenge of completing it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones