• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Free Game] Quizoholic Game

Description:
Chifro QuizOholic Lite is an Android-based quiz application providing you with a vast pool of knowledge in the form of quizzes on mobile phones. It is one of those apps that have no predefined target audience. You can find the quizzes deftly segregated under loads of categories ranging from traditional ones like English and Maths to offbeat ones like Fashion, Logos and Lifestyle.
Functionality of this mobile application:
A user-friendly interface with two login modes: Registration or Facebook credentials
Navigational mechanism in this Android application involves swiping and tapping
The quizzes have six questions

Hi Sahiloffice, and welcome to Android Forums :)

I've moved your post into the App & Game Announcements subforum - a dedicated spot for developers to post about their apps. Incidentally, this is also where our members know to look for the latest releases. :thumbup:

I also tracked down the Play Store link for your app to help our members find it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.classteacher.quizoholiclite

While you're here, please be sure to review the posting guidelines. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones