• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE][GAME] Shape Addict - a unique game with simple logic

JurajO

Lurker
Oct 15, 2014
Sweden
feature.PNG

Hello everyone!

I'd like to show you my new game called Shape Addict. The logic of this game is quite simple and the task is to tap on colourful shapes when they're located in a zone of the same color. It contains several levels for now and I plan to add more levels every week so the number of levels available will be practically infinite.

There are also various features present to make the game more enjoyable. To use them you need to have enough coins which you're rewarded with for your results.

Youtube video:

Shape Addict is absolutely free to download and play and it's now available on Google play and a few other, smaller markets
Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shapeaddict.android

I appreciate any feedback and if you have a question or two I'll be happy to answer them as well
smile.png

Screenshots

Attachments

• level4_render.png
    level4_render.png
    275.6 KB · Views: 64
  • level12_render.png
    level12_render.png
    278 KB · Views: 90
  • level14_render.png
    level14_render.png
    291.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones