1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[FREE][GAME] Super Jumpy Ball - Like Platform & Puzzle games?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by CasualGames_nu, Jul 3, 2017.

1. CasualGames_nu

Then you might like my game Super Jumpy Ball

Try it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.casualgames.nu.SuperJumpyBall

Do u have the brains to beat all the levels?

Super Jumpy Ball is inspired by retro platformers with a dash of clever level design and puzzles. Wall jump and avoid spikes, spike balls and other challenging obstacles. I've taken a lot of inspiration from games like Super Mario, Super Meat boy and Thomas was alone, do mind that I'm doing this as a hobby so my game doesn't look as good but is still fun :eek:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. CasualGames_nu

New update out with a new hard level and other updates.

[​IMG]

Super Jumpy Ball - A Platform

Super Jumpy Ball - A Platform Forum

com.casualgames.nu.SuperJumpyBall

Super Jumpy Ball is a simple, addictive 2D puzzle game inspired by retro platformers. Faced with clever level design and challenging puzzles, players must find they way through a maze while bouncing, wall jumping and avoid spikes, spike balls, and other challenging obstacles to succeed. Though Super Jumpy Ball is easy to learn, it takes a true master to conquer each level! Do you have the brain and skills to survive? Prove it!
FEATURES
☆ Play in 3 game modes – linear levels, challenging endless survivor or endless runner mode. ☆ Challenge your skills over 40 levels of platforming action. ☆ Experience tough – and incredibly fun – puzzle platformer gameplay with simple controls (including a jump button). ☆ Solve mazes and puzzles quickly and beat your time in Time Attack. ☆ Climb the worldwide leaderboard and secure your spot. ☆ Enjoy a blast from the past with retro graphics. ☆ Use a touchscreen, keyboard, gamepad or joystick. ☆ Unlock Achievements & characters TRY IT NOW!
Super Jumpy Ball is the spiritual sequel to Super Bounce Ball Maze with the much-requested jump button! This game is also available on Xbox One and Windows Store

READ MORE
January 27, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs