• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root free huawei premia giveaway

boneface

Android Enthusiast
Aug 25, 2012
Giving away my premia for development purposes. If you're a Dev or maybe just learning then I'll send you the phone via a self addressed stamped envelope.
Phone only. No charger or SD card.
Reply here and I'll check back in tomorrow or something.

I would love if I got that phone, it would really be a great deal to me. I've been trying to get a phone I can learn with but sadly I've had no luck, I've wanted to get into the dev business for sometime but I had no "extra" devices to learn with.

I will vouch for Cody's honesty. He's risking his alcatel one touch fierce right now with me trying to help on that end.

Upvote 0
Lol, I happen to have an old one, and me and you both, i'm trying to get into making roms, etc, I hope he gave it to you, you need it more than me, this being one of my 2 old phones I can mess with... and I have a 3rd phone, a lg L70 as my main phone, use for almost everything, hope you can get deving!

Unfortunately I did not receive the phone, I commented on here and he never even acknowledged that I posted, I have a Samsung exhibit t599n now and I can try to play around with it. Unfortunately this phone has already met its potential with custom ROMs and what not.

Upvote 0
Yeah, but atleast the exhibit seems potential, I have family members with it, but I have this, and a zte avid to mess around with and Dev on, and I can actually get the source on the zte avid, and try to make a start in Deving

Maybe you could work on fixing the bugs on the zte avids cm10.2 rom, I had that phone. Just gave it to my little bro when I got the exhibit.

Upvote 0
Maybe you could work on fixing the bugs on the zte avids cm10.2 rom, I had that phone. Just gave it to my little bro when I got the exhibit.
yeah, when i have the time i will give it a shot, no guarantees though, it's a nice phone for the price though :3

i'm working on getting my huawei valiant back, and maybe getting them to give me the source code for the premia, like they have to

Upvote 0
yeah, when i have the time i will give it a shot, no guarantees though, it's a nice phone for the price though :3

i'm working on getting my huawei valiant back, and maybe getting them to give me the source code for the premia, like they have to

Good luck with all that, if you need any help, I don't know much but I could tell you what I do know or I'll tell you where to find someone who does know :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones