• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Free/IAP] Swig - The Drinking Game

LuptonM

Lurker
Aug 24, 2021
Hi all,

So I made my first app/game a few months ago during lockdown. Its a drinking game which combines popular games such as never have I ever, truth or dare etc into one.

My housemates were playing a similar game (Picilo) but the crazy thing is it was costing them £4.99 a week and they didn't notice! I was trying to get a job in software development at that point and needed a simple project to get started so a drinking game seemed to fit the bill (I've recently accepted an offer on a full stack dev position)

Feature-Graphic (2).png

If you are interested in trying it out the google play store link is below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LuptonM

Interested in seeing what you guys think. Its my first app so don't be too harsh!

Btw I made it in React Native which was quite an interesting experience in itself.

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Hi all,

So I made my first app/game a few months ago during lockdown. Its a drinking game which combines popular games such as never have I ever, truth or dare etc into one.

My housemates were playing a similar game (Picilo) but the crazy thing is it was costing them £4.99 a week and they didn't notice! I was trying to get a job in software development at that point and needed a simple project to get started so a drinking game seemed to fit the bill (I've recently accepted an offer on a full stack dev position)

View attachment 158618

If you are interested in trying it out the google play store link is below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LuptonM

Interested in seeing what you guys think. Its my first app so don't be too harsh!

Btw I made it in React Native which was quite an interesting experience in itself.
I never am harsh on anyone launching a game either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones