• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free money.

Tôi đã nhận được nhiều hơn là 85 đô la từ Google Opinion Rewards. Một vài tháng đã có rất nhiều cuộc khảo sát để làm và những lần khác nó được khá chậm.
Please post in English, thanks :D
Google Translate
and welcome to AF!!
Translation:
I received more than $ 85 from Google Opinion Rewards. A few months have been a lot of surveys to do and other times it gets pretty slow.

Wow! that's pretty good!

Upvote 0
Has anyone successfully troubleshot why they stopped getting surveys? I had an event last year where my last name changed ;) so I made a shiny new email, after spending most of the money in the old email's acct I tied the new email to the Rewards app. I think I got a couple surveys on the new acct & now zip, nada. I also had a birthday sometime around there that put me in the next age group so I don't know if that's what did it? But there's no support other than sending an email to a black hole at Google & getting their automated email saying "yeah thanks, check our forum". Their forum is full of people who don't know why they're not getting surveys anymore & there's nothing I found there of any value. Hubby gets surveys ALL the time & brags about it, I used to get them all the time too :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones