1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Free month from Virgin...thanks!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mcflySIX, Jan 12, 2012.

1. mcflySIX

mcflySIX Member
    None

Sep 30, 2011
    I have a few back up LG virgin phones lying around that were activated a few months ago but I stopped paying so they are just good for wifi or games. But the other day I received a text that they have both been paid for a month from virgin. I was kinda confused but then I got an email from virgin explaining it.

I dont think this will work if you never activated the phone, at the same time Im not sure if the OptimusV I pay for every month gets an extra month.

One of my phones I got the free month on was the LG Touch. So now that it is activated I can go on the Virgin website and do a phone swap with an LG OptimusV I never activated and give that to a family member to use. It's still on the old $25 plan so that is awesome!

If you have a phone you havent paid for in a couple months, check out your texts, and account balance.
    -THANKS VIRGIN! :)

Advertisement

2. Leemann

Leemann Member
    None

Jul 29, 2011
    Near here
    Nice!.

Lee

3. Thorsten

Thorsten Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 19, 2011
    This happened to me after about 6 weeks of letting my service lapse last summer. (I was traveling in Europe and intended to resume service upon returning. VMU didn

brotherswing and AndyOpie150 like this.
Tags: