• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE] Quiz buzzer app for multiple devices and users

HLSoftware

Lurker
Jun 5, 2016
I am presenting you a Quiz Buzzer app for multiple devices.The idea is that you can use multiple devices and create a complete buzzering system to see who has the fastest reaction time. Really handy when you are playing a trivia game with friends.

You can find the app in App Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.hlsoftwarelab.quizbuzzer

The app is very easy to set up and use. The only requirement is that a device has a network connection. The setup is really easy, it only takes three steps:

1) Choose an unique buzzer name and create a buzzer
2) Give that name to your friends
3) Insert the name and join the buzzer

On the Google Play page there is a introductory video which gives a complete overview what this app is all about.

I created the app because I really could not find any app which was targeted for multiple devices with single buzzer console and was easy to setup.

Feel free to use this app with your friends.

If you have any feedback please let me know.

Have fun!

App introduction:

Reactions: psionandy
That's an incredibly neat idea.

I'm definitely going to be looking for reasons to use this .

Couple of quick questions. .. what's the maximum number of users supported by this?

And do they have to be on the same network?

The maximum number of users is 3. There can be 3 devices that act as buzzer buttons and 1 device which is the buzzer console (the device which shows who has been the fastest).

The devices do not have to be in the same network.

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones