1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Free Samsung Pay wireless charger came today.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rkkeller, Mar 14, 2016.

1. rkkeller

rkkeller Android Enthusiast

I got my free wireless charging pad today. Very nice and it even came with a adaptive fast charging cable/plug even though its only a normal speed charger. It works fine even if I have my clear TPU case on. 20160314_155124.jpg

Rose4uKy and KOLIO like this.
  2. Jemille

Jemille Lurker

thanks for the reminder..... I just ordered one when I saw this

3. jason359

jason359 Well-Known Member

Do the charging pads come w/ a cable??

4. mlrz24

mlrz24 Well-Known Member

Got mine yesterday. Love it. The charging cable it comes with is so long. The only thing I don't like is it can barely charge phone when listening to Pandora.

5. JD76ers

JD76ers Lurker

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Will I have to remove my otterbox case to use this charger?

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I have a similar CHOE pad charger. My S7 with Otterbox Commuter case on it charges just fine on the pad. Hopefully, your charger pad will do the same.

#6 Deleted User, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
    JD76ers likes this.
  7. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Android Expert

My friend got hers yesterday too. We missed out on that deal but we got the $30 Best Buy gift card so we just bought the fast one which was on sale for 55.99 and used our $30 card. Mine is scheduled to be here tomorrow. I was hoping it would work with my Otterbox Symmetry case on.

8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Your charging pad will be aok with your Otterbox Symmetry. Also no problem with the Otterbox Commuter.

9. rkkeller

rkkeller Android Enthusiast

The free one is not bad, roughly 3 hours for a full charge for what I have seen so far. It's good enough for me as I would not have even got one otherwise.

Mine is in the living room right next to my recliner so I just set it on it a lot to touch it up when there. Hopefully I am not ruining the battery setting it down all the time charging a little here and there and not doing a full charge all the time.

10. jwestham

jwestham Newbie

what do you have to do to get a free charging pad?

11. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

12. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Android Expert

I want to know how to get the 30% off accessory code from Samsung for registering your phone that people are getting? We got the $30 Best Buy we missed out on the free charger but wanted the fast one anyway.​

13. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Do you have a Samsung account?
    Most of us that do & had one before we purchased this phone got an e-mail from Samsung within a day of purchase,which has the code.
    If not,start a Samsung account & register your device:
    https://www.samsung.com/us/support/account/

14. jason359

jason359 Well-Known Member

I registered my device (somehow it happened automagically) and no code arrived... I even tried to re-register the phone but it said it was already registered.

15. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Android Expert

I have a Samsung account but she told me I wasn't registered for promotions so she signed me up for promotions and she told me to unregister my account and reregister I don't know I just made the account when I got this phone I've never had Samsung before

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews